"The real winners in life are people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better." - Barbara Pletcher

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Baseball

For the amount of time we've spent at the ball fields this summer, I can't believe I don't have more pictures.  I guess it's like swim for me, we did it so much I forgot to take pics.  Swimming and baseball are like my ultimate favorites.  I know it makes no sense to have the fewest documentation of these events.  Get in my head, it's a crazy place to be.






The little boys got Daddy for their coach this year.  Rugger lucked out ;)  I thought the pre-K kids were kind of a riot.  The games were pretty hectic, but they definitely improved from where they started out.  My contribution included remembering the boys' names, getting them in order to bat, teaching them to at least appear ready in the field, and as a bonus I taught them what "on deck" means.  ;)








Most of them were pretty darn cute, and they loved their trophies at the end!


One more game and we're officially done for the summer!  Bittersweet.  I will love having that extra time back, but this mama does love a good ball game.  

0 comments: